As New Year's Day approaches, it's time to get that list out! You know, the other list, not the one about what you want, but more so about what you need. That's right, we're talking New Year's Resolutions.
Staying healthy is always the way to go, but what if you're already active and on a good track? Or you just want to have some fun? Either way, you can spice up your resolutions and include your pet on outdoor adventures or give them some calming massages! Here's a few more ideas:
1) Enjoying hiking together - and yes, cats can go hiking too !
2) Quality time - brushing, playing, and even giving your pet a massage can help relieve stress and soothe achy joints (just like in people!).
3) Keep both your minds sharp with some obstacle course challenges, or new tricks to learn.
4) Is your dog friendly, calm, and collected? Share the licks and happiness, and they could learn to become a Therapy Dog.
5) And finally, always leave time for a nice long nap together!
Bring on 2016, thank you, and Happy New Year!
ZG pro team
Visit our retail shop and headquarters located at: Buddies Pet Spa & Boutique, 1899 Ocean Street, Marshfield MA 02050. Business opportunites available.
Contact us - We Come to you! Zoomin Groomin® Best Mobile Pet Care Business provides quality mobile pet grooming. For employment opportunities visit